The GlobetelX IAD-200X is a cost-effective and highly reliable Dual Port Voice over IP (VoIP) Gateway that offers toll-quality voice and real-time fax over networks using the Asterisk IAX2 protocol. It is an ideal solution for SMB and residential users. The IAD-200X can be installed and managed directly with its built-in user friendly web interface or configured and provisioned remotely with the GlobetelX IAD Management program (available separately).
Each IAD-200X can support one or two Voice/Fax channels simultaneously. Because it uses the Asterisk IAX2 protocol, the IAD-200X is virtually immune to the firewall and NAT Gateway issues that can often prevent SIP devices from functioning correctly. The IAD-200X will communicate reliably with an Asterisk server or other IAX2 device without the need for Session Border Controllers, STUN servers or other remedial network services. In addition, The IAX2 protocol requires less bandwidth and is not impaired by networks that block traffic on SIP ports.
The IAD-200X is a true Integrated Access Device (IAD), and includes a full-featured NAT Router with PPPoE, VPN pass-through, DHCP Server, VLAN tagging and QoS management.
- Two independent phone ports for analog phones or fax
- One LAN port to connect to local network
- One WAN port to connect to Internet service provider, typically via ADSL or cable modem
- Codec Support for G.711a/u, G.729a/b, G.723.1, G726 (Auto-negotiating)
- Support for up to eight peer-to-peer extensions with no Asterisk Server
- One IAD-200X
- One universal AC power supply with plug adapters for US, UK, EU and AUS
NOTE: All Globetel devices are FINAL SALE. We will will continue to support them, however we expect customers to understand the IAX protocol and how to deploy it in their system. We will honor returns for warranty purposes only.